View the welcome message here.
For links important to getting better, click here.

Please email me at
sc2musings [at] gmail.com with any questions you'd like to see answered, or if you see any information that is out of date.


Wednesday, July 7, 2010

SC2 Beta Phase 2 Now Up!

Good luck actually playing a game though. 615k players online, 0 games being played. The buttons to start matchmaking are frozen or erroring out.


It's pretty cool to see that many people online, though. How many games in HISTORY can say they've had that many players online at once? And this is in a closed beta, at that. Sort of closed, anyway- people who want to get in, can't anymore, so that's closed enough for me.

I'm not even sure if that's US only.

Also, while I was bored I saw this:

Not really sure what to make of this. Assuming they haven't released any new functionality, the only way this is possible is to mind control a probe and start building gateways, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment