View the welcome message here.
For links important to getting better, click here.

Please email me at
sc2musings [at] gmail.com with any questions you'd like to see answered, or if you see any information that is out of date.


Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Welcome!

I'm making a blog to put a place on the internet for my Starcraft 2 thoughts. This will be focused around in game strategy and tactics, and not on SC2 news, interviews or the like.

For a little background on me:

I'm a high ranked diamond player as zerg on the US server. I'm not an "elite" diamond player- you won't see replays of me taking out famous Americans- but I think I'm still in the top 10%, if the not the top 5%, of American players.

I play around with the other races, but I'm probably a high gold or low platinum player at protoss/terran at best.

I've only played about 50 total games in the beat so far, but I've watched many hours of shoutcasts (especially from day9) and consider myself much better than my game count would indicate.

I was a high level WC3 player (top 5% in US for 1v1) as well, but I barely played SC1 ladder.

No comments:

Post a Comment